Our favorite third party desktop IM client, Digsby, has a pretty large update out. Major changes are:
- Optimized performance (reducing overall CPU usage by about 50%)
- Buddy List Search (press Ctrl+F)
- Four new emoticon packs
- Improved reliability of AIM, ICQ, and MSN file transfers
- Added an option for new IM windows to start hidden and blink the tray icon instead of popping up a window
- Added Retweet support, MySpace status support, and invisible status on Google Talk.
The build comes with more than 100 bug fixes and enhancements, listed here.
>> Download Digsby.
PS: Mess.be has been on a temporary hiatus. An explanation and juicy details will follow in an official statement.